Stoughton Leadership Institute
- SLI members should attend workshops every week on Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30. Members who want to participate in the Mentoring program will attend those workshops as well.
- All workshops will be virtual, on Zoom, unless there is an outdoor space or a room that follows all COVID-19 protocols near the rec department.
- Aubrey will hold office hours on Thursdays and Fridays, in which members have to check in at least once a semester.
- Members are responsible for letting Aubrey know if they are not going to a meeting/workshop.
- As COVID-19 permits, attend 3 leadership events throughout the year. This is outside of the mentoring program but is open to community service, college visits (virtual/on campus), mock interviews, college panels, etc.
Leadership and Civic Engagement Fellow
AmeriCorps Massachusetts Promise Fellowship
Stoughton Youth Commission